Breakthrough Coaching for an Authentic Life
I don’t see coaching as a way to achieve a goal, rather as a way to fulfil a life.
A life full of potential, full of joy – an authentic life.
- You are a passionate and committed person.
- You feel you can achieve so much more, but somehow…
- Life is holding you back… and for that reason…
- You feel stuck.
- You realise that something is missing, even though you have everything you ever wanted.
- So, you need a BREAKTHROUGH from the anxiety, uncertainty and frustration of daily life.
- And you feel the urgency to pursue your passion NOW.
- Your heart and your forgotten dreams are calling you.
- You are ready to follow and achieve them.
- You need a supportive companion for your journey.
My name is Spiros, I am a Breakthrough Coach – I help people to break-through the anxiety and frustration of daily routine and to step into their future with confidence and clarity, through coaching and meditation.
I prefer not to put labels on what I do and not to call myself anything specific, but during my practice and daily life I try to maintain the qualities of a coach, meditation teacher, father, massage therapist, husband, friend – not in any particular order.
I hold a diploma in Transformational Coaching, in Group Coaching, in Mindfulness for Coaching (with Animas Centre for Coaching), in Existential Coaching, and in Relationship Systems Intelligence (RSI) for working on conflict resolution, with teams and organisations. The diploma training is certified by the International Coach Federation, the leading body for coaching standards, and provides 123 Approved Coach Specific Training Hours – more than twice the amount required to become credentialed with the ICF.
I don’t have answers to your questions, I have questions for YOUR answers.
I believe that you already have the answers. Your answers, though, may be shadowed by your daily routine, by your habits. They may be hidden by your procrastination or fear. Or maybe you are so deeply rooted in your comfort zone, that you avoid seeing the answers.
Our sessions together enable a journey of self-exploration which can give you greater self-awareness, and examine and reshape many areas of your life. I aim to develop a non-judgmental, open and confidential space between us, focusing on your own thoughts, challenges, goals and dreams.
So, if you are wondering about concrete areas that I can help you, here are some examples:
- Get clarity on what you want, and take the steps towards it.
- Realise your passions and pursue your dream life with a concrete plan.
- Step out of your comfort zone and change long-standing stubborn behaviours.
- Overcome your self-doubt and your low confidence, so you become your true self.
- Sort through challenges and find a balance between work and family.
- Start a new business or project, or explore your career options.
- Create a value-driven life, and find the lost meaning in your life.
Why don’t you write me a line about the change you want to bring in your life and I’ll come back to you to start the conversation.